Tempe Tau Co with Shrimp (Spicy) by Christine
This is a traditional home cook food, simple to make and delicious to eat.Back
2 cloves of garlics (cut into thin slice)
3 chilli padi (cut inti this slice)
1 packet of tempe (cut into small bites)
1 tau kwa (beancurd) (cut into small bites)
200 grams of shrimp (peeled)
1 tbsp of soya paste (tau co)
1.Fried tempe until golden brown
2.Fried tau kwa until golden brown
1. Heat the wok and put a small amount of oil
2. Put in the garlic, cook until the garlic turn a bit yellow
3. Put in the shrimp, cook until the shrimp turn a bit red
4. Put in the tempe, beancurd, soya paste and cut chillies.
5. Stir and put a little bit of water.
6. Bring to boil and it's ready to serve now