ABC Soup by Christine
ABC Soup, a very healthy soup.Back
Let me share with you know to make a tasty ABC soup.
1 sweet corn (cut into 3 pieces)
1 carrot (cut into bit size)
1 big potato (cut into bite size)
300 grams chicken/pork ribs
1. Boil one small pot of water with some smashed white pepper (How many white pepper depends on your own taste)
2. Rinse the pork ribs/chicken with boil water in a small bowl
3. Drain and put the pork ribs/chicken, corn and carrot into the boil water
4. Wait until the water is boil again then put in the potatoes.
5. Simmer down and cook for another 40 minutes.
6. Put a little bit of salt to taste.
7. Garnish with corriander leaves, the soup is ready to serve now.